What are cookies?
Cookies are small files saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you visit various websites on the Internet. A cookie usually contains the name of the website it comes from, the "lifespan" of the cookie (i.e. the time it exists), and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser from which the website is connected.
- In connection with sharing the content of the website www.papabar.pl, the so-called cookies, i.e. information saved by servers on the user's end device, which the servers can read each time they connect to this end device, may also use other technologies with functions similar or identical to cookies. In this document, information regarding cookies also applies to other similar technologies used on our websites. Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the user of the website www.papabar.pl. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- Cookies are used to: adapt the content of the website pages to user preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files make it possible to recognize the website user's device and properly display the website, tailored to its individual needs, create statistics that help understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content, maintaining the user's session website (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website, providing users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- As part of the website www.papabar.pl, we may use the following types of cookies: "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the website, cookies used for ensuring security, e.g. used to detect abuses in the field of authentication within the website, cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the website pages are used, "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. . in terms of the selected language or region from which the user comes, font size, website appearance, etc., "advertising" cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to users more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user's end device by default. Website users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform each time they are placed on the website user's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. Failure to change cookie settings means that they will be placed on the user's end device, and thus we will store information on the user's end device and gain access to this information.
- Cookies may be placed on the end device of the user of the website www.papabar.pl and then used by advertisers, research companies and multimedia application providers cooperating with the website.